Endings Morph Into Beginnings

It's a strange time in my life.


I'm going to be moving back to CA to be around family. I think I'll feel relieved in the end.


Fortunately I still have work and Galapagos is getting some momentum, so that's encouraging. I'll have more time to focus on Galapagos and other ventures.


I blog like this mostly for myself, truly. I don't really promote this blog at all, except when I want certain content not scraped by LI spiders and such. 


These posts help me reason about certain subjects out loud. I don't track metrics, etc. So when I do share on LI I know the people that comment actually read the content and not just the post text. 


It's a Friday  It'll take me a week to get it altogether, close the door on WA for a while, and reopen the one that's in CA.  


Life has an odd way of repeating itself. Or maybe it's just me and my patterns. Maybe a bit of both.  I honestly don't know. But I am looking forward to being around some family again. I'm at a stage in life where doors are closing slowly, and not to reopened because the doors just faded through time.


We all live in this reality where time isn't what you make of it per se, but how to use it without being paranoid and/or regretful how it has been used thus far. The perception of time changes as we go through it. Some memories laid down decades ago are remembered as if the events happened yesterday. Other memories seem like they were ages ago when only a week has passed...


Time and memory...


What a combination.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Seven Tidal Waves of Augustine

Welcome.

A Morpho-Recursive Function for Pi